- Windows 7
Data Center Hosting
TIER IV data center facility
Accent Gold Solutions' servers are located in a TIER IV data center facility, designed with state-of-the-art physical and network security protection, disaster-recovery options, and a wide-range of environmental controls including smoke detection and fire suppression systems (FM-200 based) as well as redundant cooling controls.
We offer the highest level of security currently available. The data center actually surpasses the classification by having more power, and more backup internet connections than the required. What exactly is a TIER IV Data center? 1.94MB
- We are set up to maintain constant power
- Fully-redundant power circuits and UPS battery back-up to each rack
- (3) Three One-Megawatt dedicated diesel generators with over three days of onsite-fuel
- Fuel contracts for longer-term outages
All power to the servers travels through this redundant battery backup system to keep the power from flux in power dip and spikes. They alone can power the whole data center for several hours, but the power generators will power on after 3 min's of no power from the local electricity company
- All elements of the core network infrastructure are fully redundant
- All Cisco-Powered Network
- Network security and monitoring
- Staffed Network Operations Center 24 x 7 x 365
- Fully redundant enterprise-class firewall's
- Real-time intrusion detection and notification
- System monitoring and notification
- Connections to multiple (4) Tier-1 Internet providers including DS-0, DS-1, DS-3 and OC-3.
- Multiple, diverse fiber paths through several world-class providers
We use IBM servers for our database storage and Dell servers for our web and application servers.
- All servers are protected by a market proven hardware firewall solution.
- All servers are protected from viruses, trojans, spy ware and ad aware by the latest Norton Anti virus software.
- All servers have Raid Arrays to protect your data in the event of a hard drive failure.
- All servers have dual power supplies that run on separate power feeds from the data center.
- All servers have at least two network connections to the network.
- We have backup hardware on hand and ready, in the event of a hardware failure.
Getting to the servers is impossible, well for anyone other than our technicians! To access the massive server room requires clearance by the security officer, then with proper ID and the correct biometric scan you can enter the mantrap, then access the server room.
- On-site 24 X 7 x 365 monitoring
- Video surveillance cameras throughout the facility (inside and outside)
- On-site security guard on duty at all times
- Biometric scanners and access card required for entry to all data center areas
- Bullet-resistant walls and glass
- Man-trap areas at all entrances to all data center areas
- Floor space, rack space or caged space available as desired and/or required
FM-200® Physical and Chemical Properties and Quality Standards
FM-200® (CF3CHFCF3 - heptafluoropropane) is a compound that consists of carbon, fluorine and hydrogen. It is colorless, odorless, electrically non-conductive, and suppresses fire by interrupting the combustion process and removing heat energy from the fire to the extent that the combustion process cannot sustain itself.
FM-200® is clean, efficient, environmentally acceptable, and leaves no residue, thus minimizing any downtime after a fire. If exposed to temperatures greater than 1300°F, toxic products of decomposition (hydrogen fluoride) are formed. Most materials contained in areas protected by FM-200®, such as aluminum, brass, rubber, plastics, steel, and electronic components, are unaffected when exposed to FM-200®.
FM-200® is stored as a liquid in steel containers and super-pressurized with nitrogen to 360 psig (2482 kPa) to increase its discharge flow characteristics. When discharged, FM-200® will vaporize at the discharge nozzles and effectively mix with the air throughout the protected area.
FM-200® is produced under ISO 9002 guidelines to strict manufacturing specifications insuring product purity. These safeguards give you total confidence that FM-200® will leave no residue or oil deposits in your sensitive application area.
It has been proven safe on a global scale, without restriction.
Please Contact Us or call us at 888-774-4653 if you have any questions or concerns.