10 Key Questions to ask when comparing Goldmine, ACT, Microsoft CRM, SugarCRM and Salesforce
- Stability. How stable is the manufacturer? Do they have the funds to keep up with research and development requirements? This is especially true in the world of web/online CRM development.
- E-Marketing. Is it possible to send permission-based, personalized, graphical (HTML) E-mail blasts? How simple is this process? How many clicks?
- Security. Does the database allow for a flexible security model, including field-level and even workflow security? How about printing, reporting and data export security?
- Offline Client. How simple is it to configure an offline, sync database?
- Field Customization. Does the database include flexible field and screen types such as Multi-select drop-downs, dependent drop-down lists, check boxes, radio-buttons, etc…
- Account-Centricity. Is database account-centric or rather contact-centric?
- Community. How costly is the support plan? Is there an active public forum or user groups? How available and detailed is the Knowledge Base?
- Calendaring. How developed and flexible is the calendar and activities functionality? Does this sync with other tools such as google calendar and mobile?
- ISVs. How developed is the 3rd-party ISV (addon) community?
- Administration. Are administrative utilities available for performing tasks such as import, export
This was by far our most highly attended webinar to date.
We recorded it and have now made it available to our readers.
==>Click HERE<== to download our Free Sugar CRM 6 Evaluation PDF.
You will be able to identify the key enhancements within Sugar CRM.
Sugar topics addressed include:
- Calculated Fields
- Favorites and Favorites Dashlet
- Twitter and Social Media integration
- Reporting (filtering, scheduling)
- User interface improvements (there are many!)
- Sugar Mobile 1.0 details
- and much more.
==>Click HERE<== to access our Free Sage ACT! 2013 Feature Evaluation and Review.
With this document, you will be able to identify the key improvements within ACT!
ACT Evaluation issues addressed include:
- User interface enhancements
- Social Media
- E-Marketing, Mail-Merge and Online Surveys
- Sales Opportunity redesign
- Flexible Reporting, Dashboard and OLEDB interface
- Advanced Outlook Integration and Invitations
- Advanced Outlook Sync for Contacts and Calendar
- Simplified Importing design
- Smart Tasks (Workflow)
- Advanced Lead Management and Importing
- Administrative improvements
- and much more.
MS CRM issues addressed include:
- Salesforce.com vs Microsoft CRM
- Pros and Cons of SaaS vs On-premise CRM
- Crucial User Adoption Factors
- Total Cost of Ownership of Microsoft CRM
Microsoft CRM vs Salesforce Video
Join our On Demand Video series as we explore the points outlined below – and hope to provide you valuable insight about this top-rated CRM solution. We hope that our comparison with Salesforce.com will help you on in your CRM evaluation.
- Upcoming changes to CRM Online 2011 Q2 2012 Service Update … – In fact, Microsoft will continue to provide access to their R8 online test environment for their Microsoft CRM Technical Preview Program Update participants until July 31, 2012. If you can’t wait for Q4 to begin using Microsoft …
- Power of Possibilities with Microsoft Dynamics CRM | Digital Supply … – More News from Microsoft CRM Microsoft Dynamics CRM General Session at Convergence 2012. General Manager Dennis. … Power of Possibilities with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. July 19, 2012 | Author staff. More News from Microsoft CRM …
Search terms for Compare CRM:
- act vs goldmine
- goldmine vs act
- sage act vs
- salesforce vs act 2011
- sage act vs goldmine
- goldmine vs salesforce
- sugarcrm vs act
- sugarcrm vs microsoft crm
- act vs goldmine review
- act vs salesforce crm