Social Media can be a huge positive within your CRM business!
Since the invention of customer relationship management software and social media, BPO and IT companies have been provided with a number of opportunities. It has become quite popular to use social media as a way to connect to clients and customers. This is also a great way to expand a company’s brand. The truth is that an organization can use CRM in combination with a social media platform to do all of this and much more.
Using social media within CRM can increase your profits!
This combination is called social CRM. Social media is fast becoming another way that organizations do business. With this way of doing business comes a marketing budget which many BPO and IT companies can tap into if they create the right social CRM platform.
Want to reach out to more CRM customers? Social Media might be your answer.
There is an age old saying in business that you have to go where your customers are. Today it seems that customers are in social media platforms and a smart business will go there to connect with their customers. This is just another step in building a positive relationship with the customer. New platforms must be developed for this social CRM and that provides opportunities for BPO and IT companies who are willing to take action.
In today’s CRM business, you have to go where your clients are
The power of social media is available for use and many organizations are taking it to new levels to make more money in their company. There are over 950 million world wide users on Facebook and other social media platforms like Twitter are growing at rapid pace. The best part for many organizations is that social media and social CRM will help organizations to reach these world wide users by offering their products and services.
To be successful, you have to adapt to your surroundings, even in business
Social CRM allows you to build relationships with these users and this platform shows no signs of slowing down. IT and BPO companies who have a nicely priced service are able to get their fair share of this new market by taking action in the social CRM arena.
Get our SugarCRM Review
Click here to access our Free Sugar CRM Evaluation PDF.
What’s the best CRM for Social Media? With this document, you will be able to identify the key enhancements within Sugar CRM – including Social.
Topics addressed include:
- Calculated Fields
- Favorites and Favorites Dashlet
- Twitter and Social Media integration
- Reporting (filtering, scheduling)
- User interface improvements (there are many!)
- Sugar Mobile 1.0 details
- and much more.
TCO Spreadsheet for CRM Projects
Click here to access our Free CRM TCO Calculator Tool.
With this tool, you will be able to identify the key TCO line items that are relevant for any CRM implementation. We have also included data for comparing CRM software systems such as Microsoft CRM, Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Sage CRM, Sage SalesLogix and more. You will be able to view the 3 Year and 5 Year Total Cost of Ownership for both SaaS (Online/On-Demand) and Licensed (On-premise) pricing models.
TCO line items include:
- Annual License/User price
- Hardware (incl. Server and Users)
- and much more.
Spreadsheet for Comparing CRM Systems
Click here to receive our Free Excel CRM Comparison Tool.
With this spreadsheet, you will be able to identify the key similarities and differences between 9 of the top CRM systems, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage SalesLogix, GoldMine, Sage ACT!, Pivotal and more.
Comparison Topics include:
- Key CRM Features
- Pricing (Licensing, etc..)
- Available Modules (e.g. SFA, Marketing, Service, etc)
- Feature Details (Sync, Call Center, Quoting, E-commerce, Lead Management, Security, Workflow, and much more.
- Hardware and Network support (Microsoft, Linux, etc…)
Search terms for Compare CRM:
- Powered by Article Dashboard customer service call center
- Powered by Article Dashboard fax server software
- Powered by Article Dashboard doing business in california
- Powered by Article Dashboard pay for performance act of 2009
- Powered by Article Dashboard scheduling software
- Powered by Article Dashboard internet marketing solution
- Powered by Article Dashboard social networking for business
- Powered by Article Dashboard network marketing business opportunities
- Powered by Article Dashboard business internet marketing opportunity
- Powered by Article Dashboard social networking policies