Review of Sage ACT! Features
Having been around ACT since the days of ACT! 2000, I have seen the highs and lows of ACT. And I’ve got to say that the recent versions are excellent versions with great, new features. To find out details on the various features, check out our other blog posts.
Handing out Grades for Sage ACT!
Our whole team installed and heavily used Sage ACT! internally.
And we give it an overall ”A”.
Here’s how we graded the top 20 new featuresin ACT!:
- Hoover’s Lead Management: A
- Smart Tasks (Workflow): B
- Automated Birthday Alerts: A-
- Outlook Sync to Contacts: A+
- Outlook Sync Configuration: A
- Import simplification: A+
- Importing from Excel: B
- ACT! Mobile Live: B-
- E-Marketing: A+
- Compatible with MS Office 2010: A
- Filtering Histories by Type: A+
- Clickable Dashboard Lists: B
- Welcome simplification: B
- Video Tutorials: C
- Visual continuity with Web version: A
- Robust Back button: B
- Product Naming (Premium vs Pro): C-
- Simplified User Deletion: B
- Installing ACT without SQL: A-
- SQL 2008 instead of 2005: B
Sage is on the right track to provide customers what they really want in ACT! They are listening to customers and consultants. And the results are obvious. Please don’t hesitate to call us for more information or a web CRM demo.
Related CRM Business Topics (for Sage ACT!):
Lessons for Sellers from the Unsocial Media « Sales and Sales … – Is it just me or are others finding that they’re getting more and more brazen sales solicitations of various kinds from their new “friends,” “followers,” and “connections” than in the past? It seems that when I friend or follow or …
The Science and Art of Selling by Alen Mayer » Blog Archive » The … – Why is it that one person will so easily change our whole mental attitude and make us do voluntarily the very thing that we had no idea of doing an hour before, and thought we never could do, when another might have talked …