Sage ACT! Software – Benefits & Pros and Cons
What are the benefits of ACT for your business? It can not only organize the names, e-mail addresses, mailing addresses, and phone numbers of all of your clients and business partners, but it also allows you to keep a record of conversations with, observations of, and meetings with your contacts for a complete ACT information database.
You can organize your ACT information database with keywords, categories, and subcategories to make searching for clientele who match certain goals of a marketing campaign a matter of a few seconds’ worth of work.
Pros and Cons of using Sage ACT! as a Marketing Tool
People often ask what the pros and cons are of a CRM system such as ACT. With ACT you can run entire marketing campaigns through your ACT information database in mere minutes. Use your ACT information database’s features to print out mailing labels and a list of fax machine numbers of your clientele who might be interested in your new service–clientele you were able to find in seconds thanks to your ACT information database. Automatically send e-mails to those clients and even use your ACT information database’s marketing templates, graphics, and plans to create dynamic material to sell your goods.
The benefit of Sage ACT! Web Services
Sage’s ACT information Web site also claims that their software helps you and your employees keep track of project deadlines, meetings, and other scheduling events with the ACT information database’s calendar feature.
You can see your daily, weekly, and monthly project goals and client follows-ups as well as your work week schedule with your ACT information database–even send automatic e-mails to customers who need responses by a certain date.
Sage ACT allows you to forecast sales trends at the click of a button. Using all of your ACT information to put together sales reports will save you time and money otherwise spent to mine that information through manual means.
Your ACT database can be compatible with programs such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Outlook Express, MapPoint, and Excel; Win Fax; Adobe Acrobat Reader; Eudora; and Lotus Notes.
Why switch to Sage ACT?
Sage ACT! data management system is a varied kaleidoscope of powerful data tools that seem to bring order into chaos. This includes detailed descriptions about different kinds of ACT products and solutions to common CRM problems.
There’s a lot of things that a common business owner have not tried exploring yet and if they do, they will find that there is certainly more than meets the eye. For instance, you can install ACT software into one self-employed person’s home office computer to make an ACT information database.
You can also install ACT into hundreds of computers in one company network and even access the ACT information database from Palm handhelds and other mobile devices. This makes for a totally virtual and limitless Sage ACT! Information database network.
Benefits of using a Sage ACT! Database
What exactly are the perks of an ACT database to a business? A lot. actually. It can not only organize the names, email addresses, mailing addresses, and phone numbers of all its clients and business partners, but it also enables the business to keep a record of conversations, observations, and meetings with the same contacts that provides for a very comprehensive ACT information database. With this feature, operations can organize the ACT information database with keywords, categories,
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Evaluation
Click here to download our Free Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Analysis.
Topics addressed include:
- Salesforce.com vs Microsoft CRM
- Pros and Cons of SaaS vs On-premise CRM
- Crucial User Adoption Factors
- Total Cost of Ownership of Microsoft CRM
Free ACT! Benefit and Feature Review
Click here to download our Free Sage ACT! Benefit and Feature Review.
With this document, you will be able to identify the key improvements within ACT!
Items addressed include:
- User interface enhancements
- Social Media
- E-Marketing, Mail-Merge and Online Surveys
- Sales Opportunity redesign
- Flexible Reporting, Dashboard and OLEDB interface
- Advanced Outlook Integration and Invitations
- Advanced Outlook Sync for Contacts and Calendar
- Simplified Importing design
- Smart Tasks (Workflow)
- Advanced Lead Management and Importing
- Administrative improvements
- and much more.
Search terms for Compare CRM:
- pros and cons of sage software (22)
- pros and cons of act crm (2)
- act cloud pros and cons (1)
- sage act pro database (1)
- pros and cons of sage one (1)
- pros and cons of sage act (1)
- pros and cons of sage 200 software (1)
- pros and cons of act database (1)
- info on switching to sage online (1)
- can more then 1 person use a license of sage act (1)
Read more about Mark on our About Us page. Google
Latest posts by Mark Shaw (see all)
- Microsoft CRM vs Salesforce – Review and CRM Comparison - May 13, 2014
- What Mobile Express Does and Doesn’t Do - April 19, 2014
- Capsule CRM vs Highrise CRM – Comparison and Review - March 5, 2014