Dashboard CRM Review & Samples
I have personally implemented Microsoft Dynamics CRM internally in our firm - and I’m a believer! There are numerous enhancements. And these are specifically aimed at improving the user adoption experience, not just adding new fesatures. One of the best improvements is the MS CRM Dashboard. Below are several Samples and Examples.
The benefits of having a CRM Dashboard
Dashboard CRM users are empowered to customize their views as well as personalize their reporting dashboards. One beautiful option here is In-Line Visualization. Similar to Pivot Tables, your data can be charted and graphed. Graphic options include Pie, Funnel, Column, Bar and more.
This new MS CRM Dashboard experience allows for flexible drill-downs on any field. Try doing the same drill-down within Microsoft and Salesforce. You’ll notice an immediate speed and time difference!
MS CRM Dashboard Examples and Samples:
Although there are numerous potential CRM Dashboard examples, we provide 3 samples below – simply to “wow” you. Yes, these are eye-popping. They work, and they work fast!
Other features that have been addressed in CRM 2011 are as follows:
CRM 2011 System Features for users:
- New Look and Feel within Office. MS Outlook connects with MS CRM via a button in Outlook. MS CRM 5.0 uses the same Ribbon as is used in Office 2007.
- Singular Layout. Having seen the success of this approach within its top competitors, Microsoft’s new screen strategy is bold and wholistic. Pop-ups have their place, but the new Singular Layout makes navigation easy and quick. Tabs can be accessed as drop-down options on the Information button.
- Layout Design via Drag and Drop. Rather than spend tons of time creating a layout, designers can now use drag and drop to quickly move fields where they are needed.
- Dashboard CRM. Users are empowered to customize their views as well as customize their reporting dashboards. One beautiful option here is In-Line Visualization. Similar to Pivot Tables, your data can be charted and graphed. Graphic options include Pie, Funnel, Column, Bar and more.
- Flexible User Interface (Layout). In the past, layouts were fairly inflexible. Now, labels can be positioned in various proximities to the fields.
- Advanced Security. Not only is record ownership carried over from MS CRM 4.0, but this new version also includes role-based ownership.
- Filtered Search Results. Layouts can now be customized such that they only show specifically filtered data.
- Layout Footers and Headers. In order to limit scrolling, Layouts can be designed such that the most often needed data can remain visible at all times.
- Drop-down simplification. Instead of having to define unique drop-downs, global drop-downs can be defined and managed within “Managed Solutions”.
==>Click here<== to access our Free MS Dynamics CRM 2011 Analysis.
CRM Topics covered include:
- Salesforce.com vs Microsoft CRM
- Pros and Cons of SaaS vs On-premise CRM
- Crucial User Adoption Factors
- Total Cost of Ownership of Microsoft CRM
SugarCRM also has an excellent CRM Dashboard tool.
==>Click here<== to access the Free Sugar CRM Evaluation PDF.
With this PDF, you will be able to identify the key improvements within Sugar CRM.
CRM Topics addressed include:
- Calculated Fields
- Favorites and Favorites Dashlet
- Twitter and Social Media integration
- Reporting (filtering, scheduling)
- User interface improvements (there are many!)
- Sugar Mobile 1.0 details
- and much more.
==>Click here<== to download our Free Excel CRM Comparison Tool.
With this tool, you will be able to identify the key similarilites and differences between 9 of the top CRM systems, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage SalesLogix, GoldMine, Sage ACT!, Pivotal and more.
Comparison Topics include:
- Key CRM Features
- Pricing (Licensing, etc..)
- Available Modules (e.g. SFA, Marketing, Service, etc)
- Feature Details (Sync, Call Center, Quoting, E-commerce, Lead Management, Security, Workflow, and much more.
- Hardware and Network support (Microsoft, Linux, etc…)
Microsoft CRM 2011 vs Salesforce.com Webinars
==>Join us for this On Demand Webinar<== as we explore the points outlined below – and hope to provide you valuable insight about this top-rated CRM solution. We hope that our comparison with Salesforce.com will help you on in your CRM evaluation.
Search terms for Compare CRM:
- crm dashboard examples
- dashboard examples
- dashboard samples
- crm 2011 dashboard examples
- crm 2011 dashboard
- crm dashboard
- Powered by Article Dashboard employee training program
- Powered by Article Dashboard buy chart
- Powered by Article Dashboard simply accounting software
- Powered by Article Dashboard customer relationship management definition