CRM Guiding Principles-Feature Evalution and Grading Model
As you compare various CRM systems, you need to understand the guiding principles to compare the availability of feature sets. One simple method can be found in the video below. Use these CRM criteria to determine if the level of support/availability for each CRM feature.
CRM GUIDING PRINCIPLES FOR GRADING A SOFTWARE SYSTEM
(1) This CRM feature Requires 3rd-Party ISV, Utility or Add-on
Guiding Principle: This feature is supported via add-on products offered by partners
Factor this at 0.8
(2) This CRM feature Requires Customization
Guiding Principle: This feature is supported via customization (changes to the source code)
Factor this at 0.4
(3) Future Availability of this CRM feature
Guiding Principle: This feature is supported in a future release
Factor this at 0.2
(4) This CRM feature requires Modification
Guiding Principle: This feature is supported via modification (screen configurations, reports, GUI tailoring, etc.)
Factor this at 0.7
(5) This CRM feature is Not Currently Supported
Guiding Principle: This feature is not supported
Factor this at 0
(6) This CRM feature is Currently Supported
Guiding Principle: This feature is supported as delivered out-of-the-box
Factor this at 1.0
(7) This CRM feature is Currently Supported by a Partner
Guiding Principle: This feature is supported via an integrated partner solution
Factor this at 0.9
==>Click here<== to receive our Free CRM Software Guide and Cost Analysis Tool.
With this tool, you will be able to identify the key TCO line items that are relevant for any CRM implementation. We have also included data for comparing CRM software systems such as Microsoft CRM, Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Sage CRM, Sage SalesLogix and more. You will be able to view the 3 Year and 5 Year Total Cost of Ownership for both SaaS (Online/On-Demand) and Licensed (On-premise) pricing models.
CRM-Guide to CRM Cost items include:
- Annual License/User price
- Hardware (incl. Server and Users)
- and much more.
==>Click here<== to access our Free Excel CRM EvaluationTool.
With this guide (CRM tool), you will be able to identify the key similarilites and differences between 9 of the top CRM systems, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage SalesLogix, GoldMine, Sage ACT!, Pivotal and more.
CRM Comparison Topics include:
- Key CRM Features
- Pricing (Licensing, etc..)
- Available Modules (e.g. SFA, Marketing, Service, etc)
- Feature Details (Sync, Call Center, Quoting, E-commerce, Lead Management, Security, Workflow, and much more.
- Hardware and Network support (Microsoft, Linux, etc…)
Read more about Mark on our About Us page. Google
Latest posts by Mark Shaw (see all)
- What Mobile Express Does and Doesn’t Do - April 19, 2015
- Microsoft CRM vs Salesforce – Review and CRM Comparison - February 13, 2015
- Capsule CRM vs Highrise CRM – Comparison and Review - March 5, 2014