CRM Mortgage Planner
A Mortgage CRM is a system that businesses can use to manage their day-to-day marketing goals and manage dashboards. It enables an abundance of automated marketing features as well as tools you can use yourself for more advanced database mining and marketing.
If you need assistance in customizing SugarCRM or Microsoft CRM to fit your Mortgage Software requirements, please call us at (310) 645-0006.
Why you Need CRM Mortgage Planner Software
Watch this video full of crucial CRM information and learn about he long-term benefits of CRM:
Free Sage ACT! Feature Evaluation
Click here to download our Free Sage ACT! Detailed Assessment.
With this evaluation study, you will be able to understand the key improvements within Sage ACT!.
- Interface enhancements
- Social Media integration
- Drip Campaign options
- Mail-Merge with MS Word
- Performing Web Surveys
- Sales Opportunity enhancements
- Flexible Reporting
- ACT Dashboard improvements
- OLEDB interface redesign for reporting into Excel/Spreadsheets
- Advanced Outlook Integration
- MS Outlook Invitations
- Flexible Outlook Sync for Contacts
- Calendar Sync Options
- Improved Importing design
- Smart Tasks features
- Automation options
- Advanced Lead Management
- Administrative enhancements
Free TCO Pricing Calculator for CRM Projects
Click now to download our Free CRM Calculation Tool.
With this spreadsheet, you will be able to identify the major TCO/Cost factors that are relevant for any CRM project. We have also included data for evaluating CRM software systems such as Microsoft CRM, Salesforce, SugarCRM, Sage CRM, Sage SalesLogix and more. You will be able to view the 5 Year Total Cost of Ownership for both SaaS and Onsite pricing.
- Yearly License
- User price
- Network (incl. Server)
- and much more.
Search terms for Compare CRM:
- Powered by Article Dashboard scenario design company california (95)
- Powered by Article Dashboard grabber (83)
- Powered by Article Dashboard business management university (71)
- Powered by Article Dashboard home accents (62)
- Powered by Article Dashboard customer relations management (51)
- Powered by Article Dashboard web based performance management (14)
- Powered by Article Dashboard free home based business opportunity (12)
- Powered by Article Dashboard based business leads (11)
- Powered by Article Dashboard business management major (10)
- mortgage planner crm (2)
Read more about Mark on our About Us page. Google
Latest posts by Mark Shaw (see all)
- Microsoft CRM vs Salesforce – Review and CRM Comparison - May 13, 2014
- What Mobile Express Does and Doesn’t Do - April 19, 2014
- Capsule CRM vs Highrise CRM – Comparison and Review - March 5, 2014