7 Social CRM Companies to Watch
The Social Media buzz began in 2009 and then became generally accepted in 2010. Now in 2012, every CRM wants to make sure that their solution provides top-quality Social Media integration. Microsoft Dynamics has built in Social Media Integration, and SugarCRM has Twitter and Linked-in widgets built into the graphical user interface. Even ACT has a web-based tab directly within their User Interface.
In his excellent article, Paul Greenberg, of ZDNet, compiles a list of top Social CRMs.
Click here to read the entire article: http://www.zdnet.com/blog/crm/the-crm-watchlist-part-iv-the-social-mainstream/2480
- Lithium. This B2C focuses platform made great strides in 2010. These include the addition of Scout Labs as well as being awared a leadership position in Gartners Social CRM Magic Quadrant. Their new Social Customer Suite will integrate with CRM services and applications.
- Jive. Greenberg comments that 2010 was a year of unclairty for them. Yet they are still major players in this arena. Version SBS 4.5 is now mobile-ready, including excellent widgets that provide analytic in a nicely designed GUI.
- Radian6. Greenberg considers Radian6 to be the market maker – “the company that proved the value of social media monitoring tools in the marketplace.” Their big move was to integrate with Salesforce.com and is planning on other such integrations.
- Attensity. Key to this selection is the sophistication of their VOC (Voice of the Customer) platform and analytic engine as well as the mobile technology – including the ability to report feedback on the Applie and Android platforms.
- Kickapps. Greenberg’s take is that this is a flat out SOLID company. Thei platform is extremely well designed and stable. And their applications that sit on top of these platforms are also top-notch.
- Nimble. Nimble was created by the original designer of Goldmine. Although this product is still in its infancy, the future looks extremely promising.
INgage Networks. Previously known as Neighborhood America, INgage Networks has truly evolved as a social networking platform. Their current clientele includes Microsoft CRM – whose integration they have completed masterfully.
Related Articles: CRM Mobile
The Facts About Salesforce.com (part 1) « SugarCRM Corporate Blog – Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, said Charles Caleb Colton in 1820. So we’re delighted to see that Salesforce. com is copying our Mobile, Social and Open messages to give some substance to their latest Cloudforce events.
Microsoft CRM Mobile Express on iPad / iPhone Setting | Microsoft … – A common Microsoft CRM mobile question I’d often come across – does Microsoft CRM supports iPad or iPhone? As of June 11, 2012, the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Mobile Express client runs on iPad/iPhone. Be sure to …
Click here to access and download our Free CRM TCO Calculator Tool.
With this tool, you will be able to identify the key TCO line items that are relevant for any CRM implementation. We have also included data for comparing CRM software systems such as Microsoft CRM, Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Sage CRM, Sage SalesLogix and more. You will be able to view the 3 Year and 5 Year Total Cost of Ownership for both SaaS (Online/On-Demand) and Licensed (On-premise) pricing models.
TCO line items include:
- Annual License/User price
- Hardware (incl. Server and Users)
- and much more.
Click here to access and download our Free Excel CRM Comparison Tool.
With this tool, you will be able to identify the key similarilites and differences between 9 of the top CRM systems, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage SalesLogix, GoldMine, Sage ACT!, Pivotal and more.
Comparison Topics include:
- Key CRM Features
- Pricing (Licensing, etc..)
- Available Modules (e.g. SFA, Marketing, Service, etc)
- Feature Details (Sync, Call Center, Quoting, E-commerce, Lead Management, Security, Workflow, and much more.
- Hardware and Network support (Microsoft, Linux, etc…)
Microsoft CRM 2011 Review Webinars
Join us for our webinar series as we explore the points outlined below – and hope to provide you valuable insight about this top-rated CRM solution. We hope that our comparison with Salesforce.com will help you on in your CRM evaluation.
Search terms for Compare CRM:
- Powered by Article Dashboard 101 small business opportunity
- Powered by Article Dashboard football player
- Powered by Article Dashboard benefits of networking
- Powered by Article Dashboard media guide
- Powered by Article Dashboard home based business opportunity
- Powered by Article Dashboard based business home opportunity
- Powered by Article Dashboard based internet business opportunity
- Powered by Article Dashboard based business home online opportunity
- Powered by Article Dashboard advantages of networking
- Powered by Article Dashboard marketing home based business