ACT to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Migration – Tools and Services
Often, ACT has been highly customized and is thus not easily migrated into the Microsoft CRM environment. Let us help you with this process. At Accent Gold, we are seasoned experts in both Sage ACT! and also Microsoft Dynamics CRM. We know what you are trying to accomplish, and we understand your pain. We have tools and methods that will get the job done – quickly and professionally!
Versions of Sage ACT! that can be Converted from ACT! to MS CRM
When data is exported from ACT, we implement various tools and methods depending on the version of ACT. We are able to extract data from the following versions of ACT:
- •ACT! 4
- •ACT! 5
- •ACT! 6
- •ACT! 7 (ACT! 2005)
- •ACT! 8 (ACT! 2006)
- •ACT! 9 (ACT! 2007)
- •ACT! 10 (ACT! 2008)
- •ACT! 11 (ACT! 2009)
- •ACT! 12 (ACT! 2010)
- •ACT! 13 (ACT! 2011)
- •ACT! 14 (ACT! 2012)
- •ACT! 15 (ACT! 2013)
- •ACT! 16 (ACT! 2014)
ACT Modules that can be moved to Microsoft CRM
The following modules can be migrated from ACT to Microsoft CRM: Accounts/Companies, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Notes, Calls, Meetings, Tasks/To-Dos, Email Histories.
Our highly experienced team of consultants and developers is able to migrate just about any data imaginable from ACT to Microsoft. We are pros at both systems. We have used both systems internally. We understand the nuances of both systems.
We CAN get your data out of ACT.
And we CAN get that data into Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
We’ve done it for many customers and can do it for you!
What to watch out for when Switching from ACT to Dynamics CRM
The good thing is that the data can be mapped over from ACT to Microsoft CRM. And the better news is that you can even apply workflow now to these items. Be sure to turn off workflow though before importing. Also be aware of the users and how to properly bring these over. This can be a bit complex.
Are you interested in Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
Click here to download our Free Microsoft CRM Analysis.
- Salesforce.com vs Microsoft CRM
- Crucial User Adoption Factors
- Total Cost of Ownership of Microsoft CRM
Are you interested in SugarCRM?
Click here to download our Free SugarCRM Evaluation Guide.
With this Guide, you will be able to understand the key enhancements within Sugar CRM.
- Twitter and Social Media integration
- Reporting (filtering, scheduling)
- User interface improvements (there are many!)
- Sugar Mobile 1.0 details
- and much more.
Click here to download our Free CRM TCO Tool.
TCO line items include:
- and much more.
Search terms for Compare CRM:
- Powered by Article Dashboard business license application (48)
- Powered by Article Dashboard notes on sales forecasting (21)
- Powered by Article Dashboard microsoft outlook add in sales forecasting (13)
- act to dynamics crm migration (1)
- ACT! migration to CRM 2013 (1)
- dynamics crm 2013 data import sage act (1)
- importing act data into dynamics crm 2013 (1)
- migrate from Sage ACT to microsoft dynamics (1)
- migrating data from act v15 to dynamics crm 2013 (1)
Read more about Mark on our About Us page. Google
Latest posts by Mark Shaw (see all)
- Microsoft CRM vs Salesforce – Review and CRM Comparison - May 13, 2014
- What Mobile Express Does and Doesn’t Do - April 19, 2014
- Capsule CRM vs Highrise CRM – Comparison and Review - March 5, 2014