Salesforce.com vs ACT – Real Time CRM
Dealing with customers is one of the most important aspects of any business, and implementing a CRM program is one of the best ways to ensure that you are able to consistently apply business rules and thus receive top notch reports and dashboards. We have found that Salesforce and Sage ACT! are two of the most common CRM systems in the marketplace.
They reside in different business niches – ACT being designed for an installed environment while Salesforce targeted at the cloud. Both systems allow users to track operations in real time and thus capture relevant needs and employee sales movements.
Salesforce vs ACT – CRM Expansions
Salesforce does have the repuation of enticing new customers with a low price point and then requiring pricing upgrades to achieve a more realistic feature set. However, Sage ACT! takes the approach of providing an inexpensive cost point that does not need to be upgraded or subscribed to on a monthly or annual basis.
When users decide to leave the hosting environment, ACT! offers system installation as an inexpensive option. Salesforce does not offer such capability. Email broadcasting is another function that is shared by both CRM packages, although Salesforce limits the usage with 500 daily emails for every user. On the other hand, Sage ACT! allows for 1000 emails per day for their base model.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Evaluation
Click here to access our Free Microsoft Dynamics CRM Analysis.
Topics addressed include:
- Salesforce.com vs Microsoft CRM
- Pros and Cons of SaaS vs On-premise CRM
- Crucial User Adoption Factors
- Total Cost of Ownership of Microsoft CRM
Free ACT! Feature Review
Click here to download our Free Sage ACT! Feature Review.
With this document, you will be able to identify the key improvements within ACT!
Items addressed include:
- User interface enhancements
- Social Media
- E-Marketing, Mail-Merge and Online Surveys
- Sales Opportunity redesign
- Flexible Reporting, Dashboard and OLEDB interface
- Advanced Outlook Integration and Invitations
- Advanced Outlook Sync for Contacts and Calendar
- Simplified Importing design
- Smart Tasks (Workflow)
- Advanced Lead Management and Importing
- Administrative improvements
- and much more.
Free TCO Calculator for CRM Projects
Click here to access our Free CRM TCO Calculator Tool.
With this tool, you will be able to identify the key TCO line items that are relevant for any CRM implementation. We have also included data for comparing CRM software systems such as Microsoft CRM, Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Sage CRM, Sage SalesLogix and more. You will be able to view the 3 Year and 5 Year Total Cost of Ownership for both SaaS (Online/On-Demand) and Licensed (On-premise) pricing models.
TCO line items include:
- Annual License/User price
- Hardware (incl. Server and Users)
- and much more.
Microsoft CRM Webinars – On Demand
Register for our On Demand Webinar as we explore the points outlined below – and hope to provide you valuable insight about this top-rated CRM solution. We hope that our comparison with Salesforce.com will help you on in your CRM evaluation.
Search terms for Compare CRM:
- salesforce vs ACT (144)
- act vs salesforce (113)
- salesforce com vs act (31)
- salesforce vs sage act (12)
- sales forcce vs act (1)
- salesforce com versus act (1)
Read more about Mark on our About Us page. Google
Latest posts by Mark Shaw (see all)
- Microsoft CRM vs Salesforce – Review and CRM Comparison - May 13, 2014
- What Mobile Express Does and Doesn’t Do - April 19, 2014
- Capsule CRM vs Highrise CRM – Comparison and Review - March 5, 2014