Salesforce vs Saleslogix Cloud
CRM Database Capacity
One of the main concerns of a business in choosing the right CRM system is the data storage function. Salesforce is noted to work with providing 20MB capacity per user or a total of 1GB for the business entity.
Over the years, this CRM developer expanded to offer additional load to their clients of 500MB capacity for $1500.
Saleslogix, on the other hand, offers a wider range of capacity on data storage functions. Saleslogix provides a 100GB capacity for every 50 users in the initial package, which gives broader range capacities.
Additionally, if additional load is required, the cost of an additional 100GB is set at $50 a month, which is less costly than what Salesforce offers.
CRM Product Features
Perhaps the biggest difference between Salesforce and Saleslogix is the Product Features. Both software products are priced at $65, yet Saleslogix provides better features in terms of data exports for weekly functions, marketing campaign manageability, offline access, and mobile API.
These features come with the product itself while Salesforce requires additional costs to integrate more of the same features.
Review of Salesforce.com
Comparison of Saleforce and Microsoft CRM
Free SugarCRM Assessment PDF
Click here to download our Free Sugar CRM Evaluation PDF.
With this document, you will be able to identify the key enhancements within Sugar CRM.
Topics addressed include:
- Calculated Fields
- Favorites and Favorites Dashlet
- Twitter and Social Media integration
- Reporting (filtering, scheduling)
- User interface improvements (there are many!)
- Sugar Mobile 1.0 details
- and much more.
Free ACT! Evaluation and Feature Review
Click here to access and download our Free Sage ACT! Feature Evaluation and Review.
With this document, you will be able to identify the key improvements within ACT!.
Items addressed include:
- User interface enhancements
- Social Media
- E-Marketing, Mail-Merge and Online Surveys
- Sales Opportunity redesign
- Flexible Reporting, Dashboard and OLEDB interface
- Advanced Outlook Integration and Invitations
- Advanced Outlook Sync for Contacts and Calendar
- Simplified Importing design
- Smart Tasks (Workflow)
- Advanced Lead Management and Importing
- Administrative improvements
- and much more.
Free Spreadsheet to Compare CRM Systems
Click here to download our Free Excel CRM Comparison Tool.
With this tool, you will be able to identify the key similarilites and differences between 9 of the top CRM systems, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage SalesLogix, GoldMine, Sage ACT!, Pivotal and more.
Comparison Topics include:
- Key CRM Features
- Pricing (Licensing, etc..)
- Available Modules (e.g. SFA, Marketing, Service, etc)
- Feature Details (Sync, Call Center, Quoting, E-commerce, Lead Management, Security, Workflow, and much more.
- Hardware and Network support (Microsoft, Linux, etc…)
Nationwide CRM Consulting and Training
With locations throughout the United States, Accent Gold Solutions is able to provide CRM training, consulting and implementation service whereever you are. Please contact us to find out the best way to get your CRM project underway. Remember, step 1 is to figure out what your business requirements are, and step 2 is to select the proper CRM system for your individual needs.
Being certified in various CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage SalesLogix CRM, Sage ACT!, SAP CRM and more, we are confident we can advise you as to the proper CRM software to fit your business.
Whether you are in Austin, Texas or Lincoln, Nebraska, we can get your CRM solution designed, implemented and trained so that your users will love it and use it. We define our success by your CRM adoption rate. So call us to get started!
Microsoft CRM Online Review Webinars
Join us for On Demand webinar as we explore the points outlined below – and hope to provide you valuable insight about this top-rated CRM solution. We hope that our comparison with Salesforce.com will help you on in your CRM evaluation.
Search terms for Compare CRM:
- difference between salesforce and sales logic (1)
- saleslogix versus salesforce (1)
- what is the difference between saleslogix and sales force (1)
Read more about Mark on our About Us page. Google
Latest posts by Mark Shaw (see all)
- Microsoft CRM vs Salesforce – Review and CRM Comparison - May 13, 2014
- What Mobile Express Does and Doesn’t Do - April 19, 2014
- Capsule CRM vs Highrise CRM – Comparison and Review - March 5, 2014