CRM is perfect for small or larger scale companies.
Many people think that CRM or customer relationship management is only for the large corporations with millions of employees. Nothing could be further from the truth. It will be very easy to get your company using CRM with great results.
Here are 6 tips to help you with your companies CRM
1. CRM allows you to store important information regarding your customer’s needs. This information can be accessed with ease for things like sales and marketing. In the long run, using CRM can save you time and money.
2. Using CRM will help you to get more sales and attract more customers. You can organize your thoughts and marketing which will result in more and more sales.
3.You can choose your target market and plan your marketing much more efficiently with CRM. Because CRM allows you to analyze your market, you can pick and choose your marketing more effectively.
4. You can offer your customers better customer service by using CRM to focus on their needs. Your customer service department will have all of the information in the CRM system and can help your customer better.
5. You can change your CRM software around to suit the needs of your company by working with your CRM solutions provider. Your provider will be happy to assist you so that you get the most out of your CRM experience.
6. CRM can be used to offer cross selling and up selling other products which are of value to your customer. This will result in more sales and happier customers.
MS Dynamics CRM Evaluation
Click here to download our Free Microsoft CRM 2011 Analysis.
Topics addressed include:
- Salesforce.com vs Microsoft CRM
- Pros and Cons of SaaS vs On-premise CRM
- Crucial User Adoption Factors
- Total Cost of Ownership of Microsoft CRM
Free SugarCRM 6 Assessment PDF
Click here to receive our Free Sugar CRM 6 Evaluation PDF.
With this document, you will be able to identify the key enhancements within Sugar CRM.
Topics addressed include:
- Calculated Fields
- Favorites and Favorites Dashlet
- Reporting (filtering, scheduling)
- User interface improvements (there are many!)
- Sugar Mobile 1.0 details
- and much more.
Free ACT! 2012 Review of Features
Click here to access our Free Sage ACT! 2012 Feature Evaluation and Review.
With this, you will be able to identify the key improvements within ACT! 2012, 2011 and 2010.
Items addressed include:
- User interface enhancements
- E-Marketing, Mail-Merge and Online Surveys
- Sales Opportunity redesign
- Flexible Reporting, Dashboard and OLEDB interface
- Advanced Outlook Sync for Contacts and Calendar
- Simplified Importing design
- Advanced Lead Management and Importing
- Administrative improvements
- and much more.
Nationwide CRM Training
With locations throughout the United States, Accent Gold Solutions is able to provide CRM training, consulting and implementation service whereever you are. Please contact us to find out the best way to get your CRM project underway. Remember, step 1 is to figure out what your business requirements are, and step 2 is to select the proper CRM system for your individual needs.
Being certified in various CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage SalesLogix CRM, Sage ACT!, SAP CRM and more, we are confident we can advise you as to the proper CRM software to fit your business.
Whether you are in Dallas, Texas or Philadelphia, Pennsylvania we can get your CRM solution designed, implemented and trained so that your users will love it and use it. We define our success by your CRM adoption rate. So call us to get started!
Microsoft CRM 2011 Review Webinars
Join us for our webinar series as we explore the points outlined below – and hope to provide you valuable insight about this top-rated CRM solution. We hope that our comparison with Salesforce.com will help you on in your CRM evaluation.
Search terms for Compare CRM:
- Powered by Article Dashboard sugar (72)
- Powered by Article Dashboard document management companies (33)
- Powered by Article Dashboard info on adoption (19)
- Powered by Article Dashboard business license (15)
- Powered by Article Dashboard quality management training (12)
- things you can do with SugarCEM (1)