CRM Hot News
Sugar announced the general availability of version 6.5 for its customers. New customers will be able to immediately purchase Sugar 6.5. Existing Customers will need to wait a couple of weeks before they can upgrade to Sugar 6.5.
SugarCRM 6.5 provides the following features and improvements
Together with 6.4, this is the greatest addition of new features in quite some time. Users will turn into fans, and fans into fanatics.
A) Intuitive and streamlined user experience
Users will now be able to access information and perform actions more efficiently. There is an updated navigation bar to create and access data effortlessly. There is a new Full Text Search feature to find data much more quickly and easily.
B) Calendar Enhancements incl. iCal
Users will be empowered to connect with others through scheduled events. The most important feature is Recurring meetings and calls. The other huge feature is iCal integration to sync Sugar meetings, calls, tasks and project tasks to iCal and Google Calendar.
C) Administration enhancements
Users can now configure Sugar using Studio to fit and facilitate your company’s business processes. There is a new editor to create dependent dropdowns. There is also an enhanced formula builder to create calculated and dependent fields with increased ease.
SugarCRM Free Trial Account
It can be extremely useful to experience a free download of a software product before making your purchasing decision. Click here to access this free Trial of SugarCRM in the current version of SugarCRM:
What readers should expect with this SugarCRM Free Trial Download?
- SugarCRM Security Territory
- Administrator Customizations
- iPad Login for Sugar
- Social Media Options (Linked In/Hoovers integration)
- Test Data for readers to review SugarCRM Admin Dashboards
- Automation options within the Sugar Administrator panel
Free SugarCRM Assessment Document
Click here to access our Free Sugar CRM Evaluation.
With this analysis, you will be able to grasp the major enhancements within Sugar CRM.
- Special Fields (e.g. Show-Hide)
- Related Fields (related to other modules/entities)
- Configuring Dependent Drop-Downs
- Understanding the Favorites Dashboard
- Twitter/Social Media integration
- Reporting Options (grouping, filtering)
- User Interface enhancements
- Sugar Mobile features
Installing IBM Connections support in SugarCRM « Living Social – Image representing SugarCRM as depicted in Cru… Image via CrunchBase. This definitely comes under the category of how to turn SugarCRM into SocialCRM. Installing the excellent IBM Connections module into SugarCRM …
Adding tooltips to fields with ease – SugarCRM – I love to use the Sugar Forums as a source of inspiration for helpful developer posts. As part of my daily ritual of digging thru the interesting content, I came across this question… i would like to know, if it is possible to create …
Search terms for Compare CRM:
- Powered by Article Dashboard general dynamics enterprise
- Powered by Article Dashboard general tools
- Powered by Article Dashboard dual action
- Powered by Article Dashboard general dynamics employment
- Powered by Article Dashboard am general
- Powered by Article Dashboard general discussion
- Powered by Article Dashboard general dynamics it
- Powered by Article Dashboard general dynamics employee benefits
- Powered by Article Dashboard general dynamics corporation
- Powered by Article Dashboard international business machines