SugarCRM is the hottest CRM system in the world right now. Over the last 4 years, Sugar has gone from being a little known CRM system to joining the ranks of Salesforce and Microsoft CRM as one of the top CRM software systems for small and medium sized businesses.
Free 60-minute SugarCRM Demo Video
One of our top consultants, Dustin Peckman, created this on-demand (aka “free”) webinar that covers all the basics of SugarCRM. Having provided hundreds of SugarCRM demos for our customers, Dustin created this demo for the average company that is searching for the right CRM system. Dustin’s approach is down to earth and he will walk you through “how it’s done” in Sugar. Not just powerpoint slides, but instead how the user experience feels. His topics include the following:
- Navigating SugarCRM including tips and tricks
- Understand all the built in modules and core features
- Gmail ntegration and Google Document integration
- Understanding the numerous options within the Dashboard
- Best practices for Dashboards and Reports
- Creating Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities and Leads
- Linking records together (e.g. linking Accounts and Contacts)
- Understanding Leads and Converting them to Opportunities and Accounts
- Creating Calls, Meetings and Tasks (incl. Outlook Integration options)
- Understanding the SugarCRM calendar
- Using the Global Search feature as well as the Advanced Search
- Understanding SugarCRM detail view
- Manipulating the list view options
- Using the Export to Excel feature
- Mass-updating of records
- Understanding Subpanels and subrecords
- When to use the Quick Create function
Sign up below and receive your link and password immediately
Free SugarCRM Guide Download
Click here to receive our detailed Free Sugar CRM Evaluation .
With this document, you will be able to identify the major enhancements within each of the recent releases of Sugar CRM.
- Calculated Fields
- Favorites and Favorites Dashlet
- Twitter and Social Media integration
- Sugar Mobile 1.0 details
- and much more.
Free TCO Analysis Tool for CRM Projects
Click and receive our Free CRM TCO Calculator Tool.
With this excel spreadsheet, you will be enabled to identify the key TCO line items that are relevant for any CRM implementation. You will be able to view the 3 Year Total Cost of Ownership for both SaaS (Online/On-Demand) and Licensed (On-premise) pricing models.
TCO line items:
- License/User price
- and much more.
Free Download to Compare Multiple CRM Systems
Click here to download our Free Excel CRM Comparison Tool.
With this excel spreadsheet, you will be empowered to identify the key similarilites and differences between 10 of the top CRM systems, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage SalesLogix, GoldMine, Sage ACT!, Pivotal and more.
- Pricing (Licensing, etc..)
- Available Modules (e.g. SFA, Marketing, Service, etc)
- Feature Details (Sync, Call Center, Quoting, E-commerce, Lead Management, Security, Workflow, and much more.
- Hardware and Network support (Microsoft, Linux, etc…)
Read more about Mark on our About Us page. Google
Latest posts by Mark Shaw (see all)
- What Mobile Express Does and Doesn’t Do - April 19, 2015
- Microsoft CRM vs Salesforce – Review and CRM Comparison - February 13, 2015
- Capsule CRM vs Highrise CRM – Comparison and Review - March 5, 2014