- Windows 7
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Outlook Integration
Majority of users at companies work with Microsoft Office Outlook, and therefore its not uncommon to hear CRM users always requesting more functionality for CRM in Outlook. This new seamless integration between Microsoft CRM and Outlook delivers a native Outlook Client experience.
This is one of the greatest benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM . This new CRM Outlook client has been fully rewritten. This means that not only will there be synchronization between CRM and Outlook but now you can have full CRM functionality and visibility from within Outlook. Unlike all other CRM systems that only integrates with Outlook to some extend, Microsoft CRM fully Integrates with Outlook and they are basically one product.
This will be a next-generation Microsoft Outlook experience giving the user familiar Microsoft Office functionality. A new contextual CRM Ribbon delivers consistent Microsoft Office navigation and increase user productivity. Your CRM information can now also take full advantage of native Outlook functionality including previews and conditional formatting.
Now your CRM system works the way your users work, all in Outlook. This will make it a lot easier for the users to learn how to use the CRM system and will assist in maximizing your CRM user adoption.
Watch our webinar on Microsoft CRM in Outlook as we look at a number of enhancements to assist in user productivity:
- You can see your Outlook emails, contacts, appointments in addition to all the CRM information for your client contacts.
- You can convert an Outlook email to a sales opportunity that seamlessly tracks all conversations and data in one system. No more copy/pasting your notes from Outlook to CRM!
- You can view the list of CRM features within the left hand navigation pane within your Outlook interface.
- You can have access to contextual help that walks you through sales processes.
- You can easily convert CRM data to a bar chart with one click of your mouse.
- You can assign flags for your tasks within CRM that aligns with your Outlook tasks for days, weeks, and even months ahead.
- You can create new rules for specific opportunities so they are easily filtered and viewed through Conditional Formatting. You can even see frequently used fields when setting up your personal preferences so you know what’s more applicable to you without involving IT or administrators.
Watch our demo on the Microsoft CRM Outlook client.