- Windows 7
SugarCRM Training Classes
Accent Gold has developed a comprehensive list of training courses for SugarCRM users and system administrators. All of the courses listed here can be delivered live in a classroom setting, or remotely via live web conference. For customers with special needs, we can use these courses as the basis of a custom training curriculum to suit the needs of any company or organization.
SugarCRM User Training - Level I (2 Hours)
A class targeted at first-time users of SugarCRM who will be using Sugar to automate and manage their activities and sales pipeline. Topics include:
- Introduction to CRM concepts and terminology.
- Overview of SugarCRM application structure.
- The Lead entry and conversion process.
- Note taking and notes management.
- Opportunity pipeline management.
- Calendar, task, and activity management.
- Microsoft Outlook integration.
SugarCRM User Training - Level II (2 Hours)
Building on the foundation of the Level I user training class, SugarCRM User Training - Level II focuses on sales-oriented end users. This class will be more interactive as attendees are assumed to have some background in using SugarCRM. Topics include:
- Review of introductory SugarCRM concepts.
- Detailed opportunity management and classification.
- Sales forecasting with the Opportunities module.
- Best practices for keeping information current in SugarCRM.
- Basic dashboard configuration.
- Introduction to Reporting.
- Managing the sales process with SugarCRM.
SugarCRM User Training - Level III (2 Hours)
This class focuses on more advanced topics for sales and non-sales users as well as managers. Attendees must have attended Level I User Training or have equivalent experience using SugarCRM. Topics include:
- Configuring and customizing dashboards.
- Advanced search concepts.
- Configuring and using the Documents module.
- Advanced sales forecasting with the Forecasting module.
- Customer support management with the Cases module.
- Setting-up and using the Knowledge Base module.
- Managing projects with the Projects module.
SugarCRM System Administration - Level I (2 Hours)
An introductory course for the first-time SugarCRM system administrator. Topics include:
- New user set-up and configuration.
- Team creation and team management.
- Role creation and role management.
- Introduction to basic Studio customization.
- Best practices for system administration.
- Utilizing Epicom and SugarCRM support services to resolve problems.
SugarCRM System Administration - Level II (2 Hours)
A more advanced course for system administrators wishing to learn more about SugarCRM or for customers planning to manage their system on-premise. Topics include:
- Configuring external data connectors.
- Importing/Exporting data.
- Creating and managing workflow rules.
- Advanced role and permission management.
- Server administration and performance tuning.
- Backups and data management.
- Best practices for system upgrades.
SugarCRM Quote and Products Modules (1 Hour)
Designed for sales people and sales mangers, this course provides detailed training on setting-up and using SugarCRM's quotation capabilities. Topics include:
- Overview of the SugarCRM quotation system.
- Setting-up the SugarCRM Product Catalog.
- Product types, subtypes, and categories.
- Creating quotes with the SugarCRM quote module.
- Tracking products quoted and sold by customer.
Campaign Management with SugarCRM (1 Hour)
An introductory course for marketing personnel wishing to set-up and utilize SugarCRM's Campaign Module. Topics include:
- Overview of campaign management concepts and types of campaigns.
- Setting-up your first campaign using the campaign manager.
- Creating and understanding tracker URL's.
- Using the HTML editor to create your first email message.
- Testing and sending your email campaign.
- Understanding email campaign metrics.
Reporting with SugarCRM (1 Hour)
An introduction to the Reporting Module for users familiar with SugarCRM. Topics include:
- Types of reports that can be created in SugarCRM.
- Using the report wizard to create your first report.
- Understanding and using filters.
- Understanding how SugarCRM stores data.
- Selecting the correct data for your report.
- Adding graphs to reports.
- Labeling, customizing, and sorting report output.
The SugarCRM Studio (1 Hour)
An introduction to the SugarCRM Studio. This class is targeted for graduates of the System Administration Level I or Level II classes. Topics include:
- Overview of SugarCRM Studio concepts and capabilities.
- Enabling and disabling modules in SugarCRM.
- Modifying screen layouts using the Studio.
- Custom fields and how to add them.
- Modifying search forms.
- Introduction to custom modules.
The SugarCRM Module Builder (1 Hour)
A detailed course on the powerful SugarCRM Custom Module Builder. This class is targeted for graduates of the System Administration Level I or Level II classes. Topics include:
- Overview of the SugarCRM Custom Module Builder.
- Custom module design considerations.
- Understanding data relationships.
- Creating and deploying modules.
- Modifying modules relationships.
SugarCRM Developer Training (Minimum of 4 Hours)
SugarCRM Developer Training is a customizable program that can be tailored to the specific needs of your organization. From a minimum of two 2-hour introductory classes to a comprehensive developer curriculum, we can deliver an effective training program for developers of all experience levels. Topics include:
- Overview of SugarCRM application structure.
- Introduction to SugarCRM development concepts.
- Best practices for SugarCRM development.
- Coding examples.
- Managing development, training, and production environments.
Please Contact Us or call us at 888-774-4653 if you have any questions or would like to learn more about SugarCRM.