- Windows 7
Onsite Training for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SugarCRM, Sage ACT! – California
CRM training can be provided at your place of business. Based on your goals and objectives, we'll customize course length, content, delivery method and materials to cover the CRM features pertinent to your organization. We'll deliver that training content in a manner commensurate with the skill level of your users.
To accommodate these goals, we provide you a Training Survey to establish what needs and issues you find most relevant. We then present you a training agenda to ensure that we are all on the same page. Often this also requires a brief discussion to understand your key business processes.
Our onsite training ranges anywhere from one-on-one coaching to instruction sessions for groups of up to 50 participants. However, we typically recommend groups of no more than 12 for the instruction to be most.
5 reasons to choose an Onsite Class by Accent Gold Solutions
- Customization We fit the training to the exact needs of your company. In a private class, the trainer can really focus on your specific issues and move right to the heart of what you most want to discuss.
- We teach on your own customized CRM database We will typically first apply your business sales, marketing and customer service processes to your CRM system and optimize it before we train your staff. An on-site class will then teach your employees much more than the simple usage of the built-in CRM features. They will learn how to use the CRM tool to meet your business goals and objectives.
- Flexibility Just let us know what works for your schedule. We can present the seminar anywhere you want including in your conference room or a computer lab.
- Convenience Your people won't have to leave their workplace.
- Reduced Training Expenses When the seminar takes place in your office, travel and liability costs are virtually eliminated. For more than five students, the fee is usually lower than what you would pay for all of them to participate in our public CRM classes.
Are your employees in scattered locations? Not a problem, with our Online ACT! trainings your staff in branch offices and home offices can receive the same top quality training as those in the local office. Small class size, allows for interactive training, and a positive learning experience.
For any questions regarding public, onsite or online trainings fill out our Contact Form or Contact:
Karin Shaw - Director of Training
Director of Training
Accent Gold Solutions
Phone: (310) 645-0006